The post-sales page is an online space offered by Packlink where you can access all the information associated with your shipment, track the shipment, download the shipping labels, request assistance in the event of an incident during transit and make use of functionalities that will make the shipping process easy and simple for you.
To access your post-sale page, you must follow the steps below:
- Access the Packlink support page.
- Select the contact option related to a shipment.
- Enter your Order ID.
- This is an alphanumeric code of 32 digits that includes letters, and numbers and is divided by dashes (Example: 450p8212-a29c-46k7-i774-2023l5121185). You can find it in the service confirmation email sent to you by Packlink after completing the shipment purchase.
- Click Send info.
Data and functionalities available on the post-sales page:
Packlink Reference number
It's an alphanumeric code of 19 digits including letters and numbers and starting with: UN20 and can be found in the top right corner of the page. You can also find it in the service confirmation email.
The code identifies your shipment and lets you track the package. Share this reference with the recipient so they can track the merchandise from the Packlink platform.
You can check the status of your shipment and view the timeline of the delivery process. In this way, you can monitor your package constantly and check for any incidents.
In our Help Center we explain the meaning of each shipment status.
You will find all the data related to the transport company and service you have purchased:
- Carrier's name and logo.
- Service name.
- Shipment tracking number.
- Tracking Tool on the carrier's website.
- Type of service.
In this section, you will see all the data you provided when purchasing the shipment, which is necessary to carry out the service:
- Sender and recipient details (names, surnames, phone and email).
- Origin and destination addresses.
- Weight and measurements of the package.
- Extra protection amount (if you have purchased it).
From this section you will be able to download the following documents:
- Shipping label. You will be able to download it as long as your shipment is not In transit.
- Commercial invoice corresponding to the payment of the shipment. Generating invoices may take up to 7 (seven) days after you finalise an order. If after this period you cannot download it, nor have you received it via email, contact the Packlink Customer Service team by sending a request via the support page and choosing the Billing option. Our agents will verify what has happened and send it to your email address.
- Customs invoice. For international shipments or shipments outside the European Union, it is necessary to complete the customs form. If this is your case, remember that you have already filled it in and signed it during the process of contracting the shipment.
In our Help Center we explain how to attach the shipping label and how to attach the customs documentation to the package.
Need more help? - Contact Us
If the post-sales page doesn't give you the answers you're looking for or you need additional assistance, we'll be happy to help you. Click Contact Us and you will automatically be redirected to the Packlink customer service support page.
To handle your request, please choose the appropriate option according to the type of query:
- Labels: questions about shipping labels and their data. Please note that it is not possible to modify the information on the labels.
- Pickup: if the carrier has not come to collect your parcel or you have had a problem at the Drop-off point.
- Delivery: if the recipient has not received the merchandise or if you have doubts about the delivery.
- Cancel: if you have not used the labels, if the information you provided is incorrect or if you wish to cancel the shipment and receive a refund.
- Tracking: if you wish to track your shipment or if the tracking is unclear or out of date.
- Billing: questions related to invoices or charges.
- Claims: to report damage to goods or the loss of a parcel.
- Something else: general questions about how to use the platform or shipments not yet purchased.
After submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation email informing you that we have successfully received your message. Our agents will provide you with a response and a solution as soon as possible.