In our Help Center you will find all the information you need to clarify your doubts, solve incidents and obtain more details about Packlink.
If you can't find the answers you're looking for, we'll be happy to help you. Our customer service team is available Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 and Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00 (except bank holidays).
To handle your request, please choose the appropriate option according to the type of query:
- Labels: questions about shipping labels and their data. Please note that it is not possible to modify the information on the labels.
- Pickup: if the carrier has not come to collect your parcel or you have had a problem at the Drop-off point.
- Delivery: if the recipient has not received the merchandise or if you have doubts about the delivery.
- Cancel: if you have not used the labels, if the information you provided is incorrect or if you wish to cancel the shipment and receive a refund.
- Tracking: if you wish to track your shipment or if the tracking is unclear or out of date.
- Billing: questions related to invoices or charges.
- Claims: to report damage to goods or the loss of a parcel.
- Something else: general questions about how to use the platform or shipments not yet purchased.
Steps to contact the Packlink customer service team:
- Access the Packlink support page.
- Select the contact option related to a shipment.
- Enter your Order ID.
- This is an alphanumeric code of 32 digits that includes letters, and numbers and is divided by dashes (Example: 450p8212-a29c-46k7-i774-2023l5121185). You can find it in the service confirmation email sent to you by Packlink after completing the shipment purchase.
- Click Send info.
- Go to the bottom of your post-sales page and in the section Need more help?, click Contact Us.
- Select from the list the option that best suits your query.
- Complete the required fields and click Send.
After submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation email informing you that we have successfully received your message. Our agents will provide you with a response and a solution as soon as possible.
In case you prefer to contact an agent via chat, click Live Chat.
Steps to check the status of submitted requests:
- Access the Packlink Help Center.
- At the top right corner of the screen, click Sign in.
- Automatically, the login page will open for you to enter your credentials.
- Important These are not your Packlink account credentials but those for the Help Center. If you are accessing this functionality for the first time, click Forgot password?, enter your email address and click Submit. You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
- After entering your credentials, you will see your name in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Arrow located to the right of your name.
- In the drop-down menu, select the option My activities.
- This will open the My requests section. There you will find all the requests you have sent to our customer service team.
- Click the request you are interested in to check its status and get updates.
You can filter the requests according to their status using the drop-down menu on the right. The available options are: Any, Open, Awaiting your reply and Solved.