In the event that your shipment has been delivered damaged, if the contents are missing or from Packlink we have confirmed that the parcel is missing, you must follow the steps below:
- Access the Packlink support page.
- Select the contact option related to a shipment.
- Enter your Order ID.
- This is an alphanumeric code of 32 digits that includes letters, and numbers and is divided by dashes (Example: 450p8212-a29c-46k7-i774-2023l5121185). You can find it in the service confirmation email sent to you by Packlink after completing the shipment purchase.
- Click Send info.
- Go to the bottom of your post-sales page and in the section Need more help?, click Contact Us.
- In the list, click Claims and then select the option that best suits your case.
- Click Continue and complete all the fields in the form.
- Toggle the switch to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Finally, click Continue.
Our Customer Support will be responsible for processing the corresponding compensation with the transportation company, to do everything possible to ensure that you get the best outcome.
- There are established deadlines to open a claim.
- There are essential requirements for submitting a claim.
- Additional documentation may be required. Incomplete or incorrect documentation may delay the refund process.
In our help center you can find the steps to follow in case you receive a damaged parcel.