If the courier delivers the package and it's damaged, please follow these instructions:
- When signing for the delivery you must record that it has arrived broken.
- Please note that if the damage is not detailed, the transportation company will not accept the claim.
- Once you have the parcel in your hands, take as many photos as possible. Make sure that the following is clearly visible:
- Photo of damaged goods in their entirety, and not just a small detail.
- The external packaging (box), including the shipping label.
- The internal packaging (protective materials) that you have used.
- Keep the damaged goods as well as the packaging, the goods must not be repaired or handled until an expert assessment is made.
- Report this incident to our team, the same day the goods were delivered to you. Click here to forward your Damage claim.
Lastly, make sure the required documentation is correct and complete while filling in the claim form, to avoid any issue or delay.