- Estimated transit time: from Monday to Friday, excluding national or local holidays.
- Drop-off into a InPost locker (collected by City Sprint).
- Home delivery (delivered by Yodel).
- Mandatory label.
- 2 delivery attempts, at no additional cost.
- Maximum weight allowed is 15 Kg.
- Maximum dimensions: 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.
- POD available upon request.
- Packlink customer service: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 and on Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00, excluding holidays.
Types of service
- Printer required : mandatory label.
- Locker-to-home service.
- Drop-off into a InPost Locker by the sender.
- Transit: 48 - 72 working hours estimated, depending on destination.
- Delivery times: throughout the day.
- Delivery attempts included: 2.
- Maximum weight: 15 Kg.
- Extras: possibility of requesting digital proof of delivery.
Mandatory label, please do NOT cover the barcode/QR part with sellotape to ensure the label can be scanned correctly.
InPost UK labels are valid for 5 calendar days from the date the order was paid. If it is not used within this period, it expires and can no longer be used.
If you did not drop off the parcel in the established time, please contact the Packlink Customer Service team by using the labels contact form on the Help Center to report the problem and request a new label. Our agents will send it to you at the email address you specified in the query.
Delivery and collection times
- Drop-off: you have a maximum of 5 calendar days from the date of contracting the service to drop off the parcel/envelope at the locker because the label has an expiry date.
- Drop-off your parcel into a locker during hours that suits you best, scan the barcode from the label and select the appropriate compartment size. Find an InPost locker.
- To ensure that parcel is collected the same date deposit the parcel into the locker before 12:00.
- Only one parcel per locker compartment: when dropping off a parcel at an InPost locker, each parcel must have its own unique label and be put in separate locker compartments to ensure your parcel does not go missing.
- There’s no physical printed receipt from the locker, scan the QR code after storing the parcel to receive the receipt via email. The receipt will include the time, date, parcel number and locker ID as well as a link to tracking.
- Even if the InPost office or locker is open on Saturdays, the goods will not begin transit until Monday.
- Transit time: starts from the moment the parcel is collected from the locker.
- Delivery times: throughout the day.
- Leave a note or post-it on the telephone or intercom if the addressee's surname is not visible, does not match, or if the bell does not work.
- If there is any issue when scanning the QR code, request here a receipt by providing the parcel number and email address.
- Parcel collection by the recipient: within 8 calendar days from the date it was stored.
You can track your shipment on our website here.
If you want to track the website of the transportation company InPost, click here and enter the shipment number that you will see on the label.
The transit of the service is estimated and not guaranteed, as specified at the time of quote:
- InPost Lockers: estimated 48 - 72 working hours, depending on the destination.
Important On certain occasions, due to logistical, operational and climatological reasons, as well as others unrelated to Packlink, it isn’t possible to collect or deliver on the estimated day.
- It’s the user’s responsibility to track the shipment and provide Packlink with a solution within a maximum of 5 working days from the beginning of the first incident.
- In case of absence, the transportation company will try to leave an attempted delivery note at the recipient’s address whenever possible.
- The return to place of origin isn’t included in any of the services, whatever the reason for the return may be (absence, incorrect address, rejection, etc.).
- The times are estimated except for the services with guaranteed delivery, so the user will not have the right to a shipment refund in case of a delay arising from the transport.
Proof of delivery
- Digital proof of delivery at no extra cost. This document can only be requested by the payer of the service.
- Provided that it’s not a certified delivery, a third party, who is not necessarily the recipient of the shipment, may receive it.
All services include the coverage stated in the Terms and Conditions of the service.
It’s possible to contract additional coverage for a maximum value of £5,000,00.
In any case, the coverage will be effective for all contracted services provided that the transported goods are not among those in the List of Prohibited and Restricted Items, nor does it apply to damage caused by insufficient packaging, in which case, at the time of contracting, the user accepts that they are transported without any insurance coverage.
- View the Prohibited and Restricted Items.
- View the InPost prohibited items.
- Bear in mind that the service has been contracted with Packlink, so the transportation company will more than likely be unable to attend to you directly, but if you wish to contact InPost, you can do so here.
- We are happy to help you via the Help Portal from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 and on Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00, excluding holidays. Click Contact us now at the end of this page.