Tracking your shipment on Packlink is very easy. There are three different ways for you to track your parcels at any time:
- Access our tracking tool on Packlink homepage
- Access our help centre
- Track your shipment using the carrier’s website
- You can start tracking your shipment one day after the pick-up day.
- Both the sender and the recipient can monitor the tracking of the parcel.
- It is always the responsibility of the customer to monitor the transit until delivery.
- If you experience any issues during the transit, the seller must contact our Customer Support team to give instructions to the carrier, before the parcel is returned to the sender.
- If the transit status is not updated for more than 48 hours, contact our Customer Support team.
Access our tracking tool on Packlink homepage
Follow these steps to track your shipment on Packlink:
- Go to the Packlink homepage.
- In the top right of your screen, click Tracking.
- Enter your Packlink reference number (e.g.: UN2020COM0001234).
- Check your tracking status.
Access our help centre
- Access our support page here.
- Select Tracking from the list.
- Enter your Email address and your Tracking number.
- Click Send.
Track your shipment using the carrier’s website
You can also access the carrier’s website if you want to track your shipment.
Use the carrier's tracking websites, and their unique tracking ID number that is displayed on the postage label, as explained below: