If during the purchase process, you have indicated an incorrect IBAN or you need to modify the data to receive the cash on delivery amount in another bank account, you must follow the instructions below:
- Access the Packlink support page.
- Select the contact option related to shipment.
- Enter your Order ID.
- This is an alphanumeric code of 32 digits that includes letters, and numbers and is divided by dashes (Example: 450p8212-a29c-46k7-i774-2023l5121185). You can find it in the service confirmation email sent to you by Packlink after completing the shipment purchase.
- Click Send info.
- Go to the bottom of your post-sales page and in the section Need more help?, click Contact Us.
- Select the option Billing from the list.
- Explain briefly the reason for the modification and provide the new bank details:
- Account holder: name and surname or company name.
- IBAN code: the 24 digits of the bank account without spaces.
- Click Send.
In this way, we will prioritize your request to make the change effective. Subsequently, our agents will contact you through the email address you have indicated in the request to confirm the modification of bank details
The amount of the cash on delivery is paid by bank transfer within 15 days from the day following delivery of the goods and collection from the recipient. For this reason, if you send the change request after that deadline, or after the recipient has made the payment, our team will do everything possible to manage the request. However, it will not be possible to guarantee the modification.