The price displayed in search results on Packlink, includes the collection, transport and delivery of the shipment that you have contracted.
As a result, there may be extra charges in the following cases:
- Additional charges due to difference in weight.
- Return of the goods back to the place of origin.
- Rerouting (delivery to an address different to the one provided in the original order).
- The collection and/or delivery attempts have been exceeded.
- Storage costs for a withheld package.
- Customs fees not paid by the recipient.
- Abandonment or destruction of a package.
- Irregular goods*
*Goods that cannot be sealed or goods that require an additional control for classification. This may include, but it's not limited to:
- Parcels exceeding weight/dimensions indicated by the carrier.
- Parcels including liquids and with insufficient packaging.
- Bulky goods, for services that do not cover these shipments.
Packlink will automatically charge additional fees using the same payment method you selected when you finalised your order.
Also, Packlink may charge a handling fee of one euro (€1) for all shipments with declared weights or measurements that are less than those audited by the contracted carrier. Example: you declare a weight of 5 kg, while the carrier detects 8 kg.