In case of damage or loss you can file a claim to Packlink, provided that you meet these 5 mandatory requirements:
- Your items are not included in our Prohibited and non-compensation items list.
- Sufficient packaging has been used according to our Packaging Guide: Packaging instructions.
- The value of the goods can be verified by providing an accepted proof of value.
- Photographs of the damaged goods including the packaging are submitted.
- Customer contact is established within 30 calendar days from the dispatch date (including damages).
For more information about the process to follow in case your parcel is lost or damaged refer to this article: Compensation process in case your parcel is damaged or lost.