Yes, in accordance with Packlink Cancellation Policy, you can cancel the shipment after making the payment as long as the merchandise has not been picked up or dropped off.
The deadline to submit a cancellation is limited to 15 days from the date the order was paid.
Steps you must follow to cancel a shipment:
- Access the Packlink support page.
- Select the contact option related to shipment.
- Enter your Order ID.
- This is an alphanumeric code of 32 digits that includes letters, and numbers and is divided by dashes (Example: 450p8212-a29c-46k7-i774-2023l5121185). You can find it in the service confirmation email sent to you by Packlink after completing the shipment purchase.
- Click Send info.
- Go to the bottom of your post-sales page and in the section Need more help?, click Contact Us.
- Select the option Cancel from the list.
- In the drop-down menu select the cancellation reason and click Continue.
Subsequently, our agents will confirm via email the receipt of your request and ensure that both the cancellation and the refund are processed correctly.
- If you have printed the shipping label or the address sheet (depending on the purchased service), make sure to destroy it. In this way, you will avoid confusing it with other shipments.
- If you have selected a service with home collection and the carrier arrives to collect, please do not hand over the merchandise to the driver and inform him that you have cancelled the shipment.