Packlink will handle the reimbursement of the service fee as long as this request is carried out before the goods are collected at the origin address.
Cancellation requests should be submitted at least one (1) day before the scheduled collection date.
The user accepts that:
- The deadline to submit a cancellation is limited to 15 days from the date the order was paid.
- Packlink will not make refunds when requested after 15 days as established by the Right to Return Goods; however, it will provide the customer with the option of expediting the goods after the contracted collection date, as long as the service data is not changed in any way (sender, recipient, weight, volume, cash on delivery, etc.).
- Once the courier has made the collection it will not be possible to cancel the service, and therefore the transport cost will not be reimbursed.
- Packlink will fully refund the invoiced fee as long as the customer makes the request through the Contact Form on the Help Portal, using the email address of the person who contracted the service.
- The refund will always be processed through the same payment method that was used when contracting the service.
- The refund will be effective within (10) ten days from the date of confirmation issued by Customer Support.
- In the event that the direct debit payment option has been enabled, the payment will be effective in the next invoicing cycle as a credit note, as long as it has accumulated the sufficient amount to do so.
- Packlink reserves the right to cancel any service in the event that it detects a breach of the Terms and Conditions by the user.