If your shipment included more than one (1) package and the recipient hasn’t received them all, the first thing you need to do is contact the Packlink Customer Service team by submitting a request via the support page and choosing the option Delivery. While sending your enquiry, please make sure to include the following information:
- Exact number of missing parcels.
In case of collection: pickup receipt with the number of packages that the carrier collected at origin.
In case of drop off: admission receipt with the number of packages deposited in the office/ParcelShop.
- Detailed description of the content and the exterior packaging of the packages that still need to be delivered.
- Delivery note detailing the contents of the missing packages.
Our Customer support agents will reply to you as soon as posible via email, to find a solution for your missing parcels.
An incomplete delivery may happen for various reasons, such as:
- Goods cannot be identified: the label or the address sheet is missing.
- Incomplete pick up at origin: the sender didn't deliver all the parcels to the courier.
- There’s currently an incident and the rest will arrive later.
- Information regarding the rest of the goods is missing, which is preventing the goods from being located.