If the courier delivers the package and it's damaged, please follow these instructions:
- When signing for the delivery you must record that it has arrived broken.
- ImportantPlease note that if the damage is not detailed, the transportation company will not accept the claim.
- Once you have the parcel in your hands, take as many photos as possible. Make sure that the following is clearly visible:
- Keep the damaged goods as well as the packaging, the goods must not be repaired or handled until an expert assessment is made.
- Report this incident to our team, the same day the goods were delivered to you. Please contact the Packlink Customer Service team by submitting a request via the support page and choosing the option Claims. Our agents will manage the incident with the transport company to offer you a solution.
Lastly, make sure the required documentation is correct and complete while filling in the claim form, to avoid any issue or delay.