The carrier did not collect the shipment on the requested day. What should I do?
You can request a new collection starting the next business day.
Why didn't the carrier pick up the shipment? Carriers do not always specify the reason for a non-collection. In general, it occurs due to one of the following factors:
- The collection address was incorrect.
- The sender was absent at the address at the time of the collection.
- The name on the doorbell is missing or the intercom is broken.
- The courier could not carry out the collection due to traffic or other logistical problems
TO RESCHEDULE THE PICK UP CLICK ON THIS LINK
In order for the new collection to take place correctly, please follow the instructions below:
- Accurately indicate the sender's information (name, surname, street and house number, name on the doorbell, opening hours / concierge, digicode to access the building)
- Make sure there is always someone present at home during the entire pick up time slot
- Leave a note on the intercom if your surname is not on the doorbell