Back to

I need to send outside the EU. What documents are required?

If you are sending outside the European Union you must always attach a Customs Invoice

Depending on the destinations and the type of merchandise you are sending, your shipment may require additional documentation (FDA registration, double use letter, export permits, etc.), this documentation cannot be provided in the hiring process because Packlink does not know the content of your shipment. In case you need to provide additional documents for customs clearance, we will ask you as soon as the carrier will inform us.

All the documentation you attach to the customs procedure must be signed or stamped, and dated, otherwise it will not be valid.


Was this article helpful?
32 out of 77 found this helpful

If you need help please complete the online form

Contact us