CASES IN WHICH I CAN REQUEST THE PACKLINK INSURANCE COVER?
Each courier that collaborates with Packlink diligently carries out the transport tasks entrusted to it, but inconveniences such as loss or damage to a shipment may occur.
Even if the cases of loss or damage recorded to date through our services are very limited, we invite you to follow our labelling and packaging shipping rules in order to not have any problem with your shipment.
You can take advantage of insurance cover in the following cases:
- Damage to the shipment
- Partial loss of shipment
- Total shipment loss
and request the opening of an insurance claim case only within the following time periods:
- no later than 8 calendar days from the day after delivery for national shipments
- no later than 7 calendar days from the day after delivery for international shipments
CASES IN WHICH I CANNOT REQUEST THE PACKLINK INSURANCE COVER?
No claims will be accepted for a delay in the transit or a missed collection:
- The shipment was picked up late. Remember that the transit starts counting from the date of taking over and not from the date of confirmation of the order or from the requested date.
- The shipment was delivered late with a transit that is above the estimated date in case of non-guaranteed transit services
The refund of the sole cost of the shipment is possible in the following cases:
- In the case of cancellation of the service and when the parcel has not been handed to the carrier.
- If your package has not arrived in the timeframe given at the time of booking provided that you have booked a guaranteed delivery service.
PROHIBITED ARTICLES AND PACKAGING
Prohibited articles are not covered by insurance cover as well as articles that are not packaged properly following our guidelines: