Back to

I've finalized my shipment and printed the label. Do I need additional documents?

If you purchased a shipment that requires a printer, you won't need any other documents, with the exception of the customs invoice (for shipments outside the European Union).

Keep in mind that, in case your shipment is outside the European Union, customs may require together with the customs invoice some additional documentation. Unfortunately, Packlink can't provide these documents beforehand since the majority of them depend on the content declared, it's value, the country of destination and, sometimes, even on the investigations that the customs authorities might require.

For more info on customs regulation, please visit the relative section of our help center:

★ International shipments and customs  



Was this article helpful?
60 out of 140 found this helpful

If you need help please complete the online form

Contact us