Prohibited items are goods that cannot be sent through Packlink due to carrier limitations and for security reasons.
- Alcohol: Any alcoholic beverage regardless of its alcoholic concentration.
- Flammable Liquids/ADR: Lighters, Lighter fluid, oil-based paint, adhesive substances, perfumes
- Compressed Gas:Lighters, diving tanks, gas tanks, camping gas, sprays, fire extinguishers.
- Corrosive Materials: Batteries, mercury, hydrochloric acid.
- Art: Any piece or work of art.
- Jewellery: Jewels, ornaments gems, precious metals, real pearls, gold.
- Antiques: Any objects created or manufactured with a date equal or superior to 50 years. Any technological product with a date equal or superior to 20 years.
- Money: Including, but not limited to, checks, checkbooks, stock or shares, printed currency, fake currency, collectable coinage, credit or debit cards.
- Stamps: Any stamps or stamped documents issued by the government or related official agencies.
- Tobacco: Depending on the destination, tobacco might be a prohibited article.
- Medicines: Any kind of medicine, regardless of it's prescription.
- Prohibited by origin or destination: There are some origins and/or destinations where goods have been prohibited.
- Plants: Any living plants of any species.
- Animals: Any animal, dead or alive.
- Others: Magnetised goods, engines, solid carbon dioxide (dry ice), mechanical parts.
- Explosives: Fireworks, firecrackers, ammunitions, gunpowder, flares.
- Flammable substances: Matches, tinder, charcoal
- Biological Samples: Blood, urine, feces, mucus, etc.
- Funeral goods: Human remains, ashes.
- Weapons: Guns, rifles, airguns, gun replicas (including toys), knifes, ammunition.
- Opium and derivatives: Cocaine and/or similar narcotic and/or psychotropic substances and/or any stolen goods.
- Toxic substances: Pesticides and, other agricultural chemicals, mercury-based compounds, bacteria, virus.
- Radioactives materials: Radioactives materials.
- Perishable goods: Goods that require any kind of particular and/or specific temperature, humidity, luminosity or manipulation.
No compensation items
Restricted goods are goods, that although not explicitly forbidden, are not covered by any type of insurance.
- Food and beverages: Any solid and/or liquid foods and beverages, independently of it's packaging.
- Glass/Porcelain: Aquariums, frames and glass picture frames, mirrors. When the majority of the shipped good is glass, it will be considered glass in its entirety.
- Musical instruments: Any kind of musical instruments, including electronics.
- Collectibles: Cars, figurines, models, stamps.
- Commercial samples: Small quantities of a certain product for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
- Containers: Containers, including suitcases and luggages when shipped without packaging.
- Luxuries: Embroidery or laced fabrics with precious metals, doilies, peltry.
- Vehicles: Vehicles, vessels, trailers and/or tows of any kind, whether new or used.
- Original documents: Passports, Identification documents, any original document.
- Bearer documents: Event tickets, luncheon vouchers, etc.
- Medical prescriptions: Any medical receipt or prescription.
- Lottery tickets: Any lottery and/or gambling ticket of any kind.
- Minerals: Marble and other mineral plates.
- Damaged goods: Damaged or returned goods and machinery (SHS & SNS).
- Displays: TV, PC, Notebook even without batteries, Tablets, Displays LCD/Plasma, smartphone
Remember that prohibited and restricted goods are excluded from compensation in the event of loss or damage.