If your shipment has been damaged or has been lost during transit, you must be aware that the insurance company and the carrier have time limits to make a claim.
Make your claim as soon as you have received the shipment (in case of obvious damages, it is imperative to detail it in the proof of delivery). In the case of Packlink confirming the loss of your shipment, you should claim as soon as possible.
In case you cannot claim at the time receiving items (the damages were not obvious), keep in mind that you must present the claim before:
- National Terrestrial transport: 7 Days
- International Terrestrial transport: 7 days
- National Air transport: 10 days
- International Air Transport: 14 days
- National Ocean Shipping: 24 Hours
- International Ocean Shipping: 3 days
Remember that the claim should always be made by the purchaser of the shipment, from the email account with which the service has hired within the established deadlines, otherwise, unfortunately, claims will be dismissed.