You don't need contact the carrier because once you have booked your shipment, Packlink will transfer data to the carrier system such as:
- pick up date
- pickup and delivery addresses
- Measure and weight of the parcel(s)
- Type of service.
Packlink does not handle shipments, but we take care to carry out all the steps with the carrier and with the client. In case you need some help, don't hesitate to contact us!
You can contact Packlink instead of the carrier if:
- Your shipment has not been picked up as planned
- Tracking is not available on our website
- You need to cancel or modify your order details
You can contact us by Live Chat or e-mail on Help Center.