Certain destinations are regulated by international sanctions and export controls that may be in effect due to the type of product, the country of origin or destination, or the parts involved in the transaction.
Even though Packlink provides services to most countries subject to international sanctions, we will only realize those shipments that comply with the regulations and sanctions imposed by the United Nations, the European Union, the United States, and other countries.
The list of denied-party is part of international and international export control requirements. Packlink does not accept shipments from persons or entities registered as "Denied Party".
- EU Denied Parties list
- US OFAC Designated Parties list
- US OFAC Sectoral Sanctions Identifications list
- US Bureau of Industry and Security Entity list
Strategic products or items are military or dual-use goods that can be used for both military and civilian means. Packlink does not classify strategic products, as it is the responsibility of the exporting party. Our capabilities vary locally, but in any case, they always require clear and concise information regarding the applicable licenses.
- EU Dual-use controls
- US Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security
- US Department of State, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
In order to adhere to international sanctions, Packlink has suspended all or some services, or otherwise implemented additional means for shipments to countries currently being sanctioned by the parties mentioned before. Below you can find a brief summary by country for some countries.
- United Nations Security Council Sanctions Committees
- EU Sanctions Programmes
- US Sanctions administered by the United States Department of the Treasury
- Australia Sanctions
- Canadian Economic Sanctions
The European Union and the United States have imposed actions over Rusia. In order to operate in Russia complying with the current legislation, Packlink applies the following measures:
- Shipments of military goods to/from Russia are forbidden.
- Those goods with dual-use (civilian but can have military applications) cannot be exported to Russia for military means.
- The goods included on the "Oil & Gas" list related to equipment will require a license to be accepted for their export to Russia.
- Only exportations between business will be possible, private persons are forbidden