In case you wish to cancel a shipment, Packlink will refund the amount paid for the service, as long as the cancellations request is sent before the collection takes place.
The user agrees to:
- Packlink will refund the full amount charged as long as the client submits the cancellation request though the Help Center's contact form.
- The refund will be applied to the same payment method used for the original purchase.
- The refund will be effective in a period of no more than ten (10) days, counting from the confirmation date sent by our Customer Service team.
- If the user has the deferred payment option active the reimbursement will be effecting during the next billing cycle as a credit note, provided that the sufficient amount to carry out the order has been accumulated.
- It will not be possible to cancel the service once it is collected by the courier, and therefore the service cost will not be refunded.
- The deadline to request a cancellation is established by the 16 of the terms and condition. After 15 days from the payment date it is no longer possible to cancel a shipment.
- Packlink will not refund any order when the request is sent after the after fifteen (15) days established by the cancellation policy. However the option to send the goods after the original purchase date will be offered, provided that the shipment's terms are the same (Sender and Consignee, weight, Volumen, Cash-On Delivery, etc.)
- Packlink reserves the right to cancel any service in case a breach of the Terms of Service by the user.