If you have questions about how to use our services such as how to send a package, how to print a label, integrate Packlink into your online store... You are in the right place, we have gathered for you the essential information on these and more topics.
How to use Packlink
- What is Packlink?
- How do I create a shipment?
- Can I filter the search results when I order a shipment?
- Can I send multiple parcels in one shipment?
- How do I add a promo code?
- Can I change my order details after purchase?
- Are labels mandatory?
- Do I need to provide other documents in addition to the label?
- What is a shipping label?
- Do I need a printer?
- Can I write the recipient’s address on the package by hand?
- Can I apply the same label to multiple parcels?
CarriersSee all 30 articles
What can I ship?
- Prohibited items and no compensation items
- Can I send dangerous goods ADR/LQ?
- Can I send personal effects to Venezuela?
- Can I send registered post?
- Can I send food to the United States?
- Can I send any type of item with Packlink?
Where can I ship?
- Where can I ship with Packlink?
- I can't find the postcode. How can I fix this?
- Can I ship to the Canary Islands?
- Lucid Packaging Act
- Can I ship to Latin America?
- Can I deliver parcels to a PO Box or BFPO addresses?
- I cannot log in with my password
- How do I change my password?
- How do I unsubscribe from Packlink Marketing emails?
- I forgot my password, how can I recover it?
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Privacy and Cookies policy