According to the conditions outlined in the Packlink Cancellation Policy, you can cancel your order, as long as the parcel hasn't been collected or delivered yet.
The deadline to submit a cancellation is limited to 15 days from the date the order was paid.
Steps you must follow to cancel a shipment:
- Access our Cancellation contact form.
- Enter the email address you had provided to finalise your shipment.
- Enter the Packlink Reference number in the correct field.
- In case you have forgotten this number, you can use our tool to retrieve it.
- Click Send.
- Select a Cancellation reason from the list.
- Click Continue.
Our Customer Support will contact you via email to confirm the cancellation and the refund.
- If you have printed the label or the address sheet of the shipment you have decided to cancel, make sure to destroy it to avoid confusion with other shipments.
- If you selected a service with home collection, do not hand the goods over to the courier. Instead, tell them you have cancelled the order.