The services offered by Packlink are not specialised in relocations or furniture transportation. However, for your shipment to successfully arrive, please follow the next steps:
- Use a flat platform as surface, this way it will be easier to move the package, from collection to delivery.
- Use expansive polystyrene to protect the edges and corners.
- Cover the furniture with foam and/or cushions.
- The furniture must be inside a firm package, with a plywood structure. Use at least 5 centimeters as a cushion base and fill any empty space with shock absorbers.
- Wrap the packages on the pallet with elastic tape to prevent movement and make sure they don't stick out on any side.
Materials to use
Angular corner protectors
Materials to avoid