Both pick up and delivery services provided in our platform, do not include any administrative additional step, as it may be required in some places such as lockers, airports, terminals, stores, bus stations, lost items office, official entities, etc. Couriers go to the address you provided for the collection and they simply ask for the shipment.
However, in some official entities, airports and bus stations, carrying out formalities prior to picking up the goods is not necessary, so the service can be carried out without issue. Before choosing the service, please don’t forget to confirm that:
- The courier doesn’t have to register for access.
- An appointment number is not requested.
- It is not necessary to arrive at a specific time.
- You don’t have to manage things over the counter.
- You don’t have to make any payment in advance.
- You don’t have to present any additional documents.
Please note that no claim can be accepted in case any administrative additional step is required for the pick up or the delivery.
For more information please check the following articles: