If your shipment included more than one (1) package and the recipient hasn’t received them all, the first thing you need to do is contact us, so that we can take a look at the situation regarding the parcels that still need to be delivered. While sending your enquiry, please make sure to include the following information:
- Exact number of missing parcels.
- In case of collection: pickup receipt with the number of packages that the carrier collected at origin.
In case of drop off: admission receipt with the number of packages deposited in the office/Parcelshop.
- Detailed description of the content and the exterior packaging of the packages that still need to be delivered.
- Delivery note detailing the contents of the missing packages.
Our Customer support agents will reply to you as soon as posible via email, to find a solution for your missing parcels.
An incomplete delivery may happen for various reasons, such as:
- Goods cannot be identified: the label or the address sheet is missing.
- Incomplete pick up at origin: the sender didn't deliver all the parcels to the courier.
- There’s currently an incident and the rest will arrive later.
- Information regarding the rest of the goods is missing, which is preventing the goods from being located.