If you’ve noticed a duplicate charge on your PayPal/bank account for the same payment, please check the following information:
- Make sure you haven’t paid twice for the same order, by mistake.
- If you have paid twice for the same order and you only want one, you can cancel the incorrect shipment and we will refund you the amount paid, according to our cancellation policy.
- If, instead, you were trying to finalise your shipment and there was a payment error, check with your bank first if this was only a payment authorisation or if the amount was actually charged.
If the payment was actually charged twice in your account, please contact our Customer Support, using this contact form, to solve your issue as soon as possible. When you send your enquiry, please make sure to include the following information:
- A screenshot were it's visible the transaction number (Transaction ID).
- Card type - Visa or MasterCard.
- Charge date.
- Charge time.
- Total amount.
- The last 4 digits of the credit card number (For example, ************1234). For security reasons, NEVER indicate the full credit card number.
- Cardholder’s name
- Expiration date
- Email address associated with your account.
- Transaction number (Transaction ID).
- Invoice number (Invoice ID).
Our agents will manage your request and come back to you with a solution as soon as possible.