To obtain the invoice for your shipment, you must request it during the service purchase process. Otherwise, you will receive a simplified invoice via email whose VAT will not be deductible.
To request a deductible VAT invoice, you must follow the instructions below:
- In the fourth step of the contracting process: 4. Payment Details, locate the Invoice section.
- Check the option I need a VAT Invoice for my shipment.
- Immediately, a form will be displayed where you can enter the necessary information for the invoice creation.
- By default, the sender's data will be displayed. If you want to input a different information, manually fill in the required fields with your chosen data (business name, VAT ID, email, phone, address, country, postal code).
- Make sure that all data is correct. Once Packlink has issued the invoice, it will not be possible to modify the document.
- Click Save billing information.
- Select and enter your payment method details to complete the shipment.
After completing the shipment, you will receive the invoice via email.
- Invoice generation may take up to 7 (seven) days after you have completed an order. If after this period you have not received it, please contact the Packlink Customer Service team by sending a request via the support page and choosing the Billing option. In this way, our agents will verify the incident and will send it to you via email.