To get the invoice for your shipment, you must request it during the purchase process. Otherwise, you will receive a simple invoice via email, whose VAT will not be deductible.
To request a deductible invoice, you must follow the steps below:
- At the end of the second step of the purchase process: 2. Shipment Details, in the section Invoice, tick the box I need a VAT Invoice for my shipment. Automatically, a form will be displayed. So you can indicate the invoice data. By default, the sender's details will appear.
- If you want to provide other data, just update the billing information (name, surname, email address, business name, VAT ID, phone, address, location/postal code and country).
- Note: you can edit the saved data by clicking the icon.
- Then click Save billing information.
- Fill out all the required information to complete the order and process the payment.
You will receive your invoice via email after completing the shipment.
- Generating invoices may take up to 10 (ten) days after you finalised an order.
- Once the document is issued, it will not be possible to change the invoice data.
If the 10-day period has passed and you have not received your invoice, contact Packlink Customer Service by sending a request via the Billing form of our Help Center detailing the reference number of your shipment and the same email address you entered during the purchasing flow.
Our agents will send you the invoice to the email you specified in the request.
You can also request the rectification invoice (with a negative amount. For example, -£6.93) associated with the cancellation/refund of your shipment through the Billing form.