Transit times displayed on Packlink, in search results, are always estimated, except for those services providing a Guarantee delivery.
Before submitting any claims for late delivery, please find out how to calculate the delivery date.
There are some circumstances that may have a negative impact when it's time to pick up or deliver your parcel:
- Incorrect/Incomplete information (addresses, names, etc.).
- The recipient is not at home.
- The collection or the delivery has been rejected.
- The parcel is not ready for the pick up.
- Insufficient packaging: any items placed in a package without following our Packaging guide.
- Goods cannot be identified: the label or the address sheet is missing.
- The Customs invoice is missing.
- The shipment exceeds the size or weight you entered when you finalised the order.
- The shipments includes prohibited or non-compensation items.
- Pallet and bulky goods: the service you have selected for this shipment does not include additional means, which are necessary to load and unload your goods.
If the collection or the delivery has not been made due to issues attributable to the customer, Packlink will not accept the claim and you won't be able to claim any compensation.
On the other hand, please note that also pick up times are estimated as couriers may be affected by unexpected events, such as traffic, roadworks, breakdowns, weather conditions, strikes, etc.
If the scheduled time of collection/delivery has passed and the courier has still not arrived, you can get in touch with our Customer Support, by sending your enquiry using our contact form. We will contact the carrier and come back to you with a solution.
Our Customer Support agents will contact you as soon as possible via email, to offer you a solution.