To make a claim for damage, loss or missing content, you need to provide documentation. The documents required are the following:
- Delivery confirmation email/SMS or delivery note signed/sealed by the courier.
- Delivery note with a summary of damages, in case of breakage.
- Commercial invoice (purchase/sale) of the transported goods, or purchase receipt. It should always reflect information that matches the sender and the recipient. If the payer is not the sender of the goods, they must send a letter indicating the relationship between the three parties.
- In the event of breakage, it will be necessary to provide photos.
- Damage repair estimate (only in case of breakage).
Once we have received the above mentioned documentation, our team will be responsible for processing the corresponding compensation with the transportation company, to do everything possible to ensure that you get the best outcome.
- There are established deadlines to open a claim.
- There are essential requirements for submitting a claim.
- So that our team can process any claim file, you must always submit the claim with the email address of the person who finalised the order through the support page of our Help Center, selecting the option Claims and the category that best suits your case.