To make a claim for damage or loss, as with any other insurance (home, car, etc.), you need to provide documentation.
The documents required to make an insurance claim are the following:
- Delivery confirmation email/SMS or delivery note signed/sealed by the courier.
- Delivery note with a summary of damages, in case of breakage.
- Commercial invoice (purchase/sale) of the transported goods, or purchase receipt. It should always reflect information that matches the sender and the recipient. If the payer is not the sender of the goods, they must send a letter indicating the relationship between the three parties.
- In the event of breakage, it will be necessary to provide photos.
- Damage repair estimate (only in case of breakage).
Once we have received the above mentioned documentation, our Insurance Department will be responsible for processing the corresponding compensation with the transportation company and the insurer, to do everything possible to ensure that you get the best outcome.
- There are established deadlines to open a claim.
- There are essential requirements for submitting a claim.
- To correctly submit your request, please use our Claim contact form. Please note that you must use the same email address you entered during the purchasing flow. Our Customer Support will confirm the safe receipt of your enquiry via email.