To open a claim you must complete the claim form form within the deadline and provide the required documentation depending on the claim type:
DEADLINE FOR DAMAGE
In case of damage you need to contact us no later than 30 calendar days from the dispatch date.
PROOF THE VALUE OF THE ITEM
It is always mandatory to present the Purchase Invoice for the goods (receipt or tax invoice) or the Sales Receipt (for example, PayPal receipt, copy of the buyer's bank transfer, price list of the goods sent or the material used to produce it in the case of handicrafts).
PHOTOS OF THE DAMAGE
In case of damage the claim form will request you to attach 3 photographs of the parcel with the following specs:
- Photos of the entire damaged goods and not just a close-up of a single detail.
- Photo of the delivered goods packed in the respective inner packaging that protected the contents during transport.
- Photo of the complete package as delivered on delivery so that the package in its entirety and the courier postage label are clearly visible.
KEEP THE PACKAGING USED FOR THE SHIPMENT
In cases of damage and/or tampering, the packaging and the goods always need to be kept. On certain occasions, the carrier or the insurance company may ask you for more photographs of both the package and the goods after the start of the investigation, or send an expert on site.
DEADLINE FOR LOSS
- If within 30 calendar days from the dispatch date you do not receive any updated news about your order via online tracking, you will need to contact Packlink customer service to open an investigation with the courier.
- The carrier response time is generally a maximum of 30 working days from the opening of the claim.
- If the package is found within 30 days of the claim, it will be returned to the sender. In this case, the delivery procedure follows its normal course (delivery of the package or notice of passage, etc..).
- If the package cannot be located for more than 30 days after the opening of the investigation, a compensation claim for loss needs to be made.
- Important: If you have not contacted Packlink customer service to initiate the search procedure within 30 working from the dispatch date, the carrier will not consider any loss settlement procedure.
PURCHASE INVOICE, SALES RECEIPT, VALUE DECLARATION
It is always mandatory to present the Purchase Invoice for the goods (receipt or tax invoice) or the Sales Receipt (for example, PayPal receipt, copy of the buyer's bank transfer, price list of the goods sent or the material used to produce it in the case of handicrafts)