To calculate the delivery date of your shipment, you will need to consider the following factors:
- Collection date
- Type of shipment: National / International
- Type of service
In case of logistical problems, such as accidents, traffic, bad weather, etc., the delivery date may change.
There are also areas where carriers do not deliver on a daily basis, known as remote or disadvantaged areas. In such cases, the transit time is always longer.
When you book your shipment, Packlink shipping platform provides an estimated transit time, depending on the service:
- DPD pick up service -delivery within 24 hours.
- DPD drop off -delivery within 24 hours.
- UPS standard - delivery within 24 hours.
- UPS Access Point - delivery within 24 hours.
- DHL next day - delivery within 24 hours.