Most of the services offered by Packlink include home collection and home delivery.
Below, we explain how to identify the service characteristics during the purchasing flow:
- Drop-off: the sender drops off the parcel at the carrier's office.
- Collection: the shipment is collected at the recipient's address.
- Pick up: the recipient must pick up the merchandise personally at the office/ParcelShop of the carrier.
- Delivery: the merchandise is delivered to the recipient's address.
If you do not want to wait at home for collection or delivery, you must choose a service that indicates Drop-off (no home collection) or Pick up (delivery of the parcel to an office/Parcelshop).
- If the service you have purchased includes collection, please make sure the sender is at home within the selected time slot and that the goods are correctly packed and identified with the shipping label at the moment the driver arrives.
- Home collection and delivery will be made as long as no additional arrangements for loading and unloading (pallet truck, tail lift, etc.) are required. Otherwise, the carrier may request additional charges for special handling.
- If the service you have purchased does not include pickup, do not forget to add the shipping label to the package when you drop off the goods and ask the transport company staff for the deposit proof/receipt.
For more information about the carriers available on Packlink click here.