Most of the services offered by Packlink include home collection and home delivery.
Below, we explain how to identify the service characteristics during the purchasing flow:
- Drop off: the sender deposits the goods personally at the office/ParcelShop of the transport company.
- Pick up: the goods are collected by the carrier at the sender's address.
- Delivery: the goods are delivered by the carrier to the recipient's address.
- Pick up (point): the recipient collects the goods personally at the office/ParcelShop of the transport company.
If you do not want to wait at home for collection or delivery, you must choose a service that indicates Drop off (no home collection) or Pick up - point (delivery of the parcel to an office/Parcelshop).
- If the service you have purchased includes collection, please make sure the sender is at home within the selected time slot and that the goods are correctly packed and identified with the shipping label at the moment the driver arrives.
- Home collection and delivery will be made as long as no additional arrangements for loading and unloading (pallet truck, tail lift, etc.) are required. Otherwise, the carrier may request additional charges for special handling.
- If the service you have purchased does not include pickup, do not forget to add the shipping label to the package when you drop off the goods and ask the transport company staff for the deposit proof/receipt.
For more information about the carriers available on Packlink click here.