You can use Packlink to ship pallets, in fact, we have specialised services for every destination. The shipping services available for these type of goods are with the carrier TNT:
- TNT Express National Pallets
- TNT Economy Europe Pallets
- TNT Economy International Pallets
When you ship pallets, it is very important that the shipment is correctly packed so it can be adjusted correctly to the pallet, avoiding movement and not sticking out from the sides. It is very important to secure the articles to the pallet with strips and to reinforce with retractable plastic.
Please follow these guidelines to ensure that your bulky shipment is safely delivered:
- Use a flat pallet surface so that it is easy to mobilise the goods both at pickup and during transport in the hub routes and at delivery.
- Use low density polyethylene foam corners to protect corners from impact.
- Protect the cabinet with shaped foam rubber or foam cushions.
- The cabinet must be placed inside an approved cardboard box or in a plywood box, placing on the four sides a layer of polystyrene of at least 5 cm that will serve as a protective base. Use common polystyrene chips and/or air cushions to fill in the gaps and block the product inside the packaging.
- Wrap the prepared packages on the pallet with stretch film so that it does not move.
Furthermore, when the courier arrives to collect the pallet, make sure that it is available in an accessible place so it can be loaded into the vehicle without any problems.
Items without insurance cover