Yes, you can. Getting a quote and ship your items to the Canary Island is very quick and easy. Please follow the instructions here below:
- Go to the Packlink homepage.
- Add the required information in the Shipment details tab:
- From: click on the field to select the destination country.
- To: click on the field and enter Spain.
- Provide postcodes for both origin and destination.
- Add the required package information:
- Package weight in kilos (already packed).
- Length, width and height in centimetres. If your shipment includes more than one parcel, click Add another parcel.
- Click Ship now and the system will show you the available services and prices.
Please note that the prices displayed on our platform, includes transportation and export from the country of origin. Customs duties and fees must be paid by the recipient upon delivery. Despite being Spanish territory, the Canary Islands have a different tax system, which involves customs clearance. This means that you need to attach a Customs Invoice for your shipment to the Canary Islands detailing the contents and value of the shipped goods.
Please find here all the instructions you need to fill out the Customs Invoice.
Whenever your shipment passes through a customs office, we recommend that you make sure that the exporter is registered to the local tax agency (Tax Identification Number, Foreigners Identity Card Number), otherwise your shipment could suffer delays in Custom clearance.
You can visit the AEAT (Spanish Tax Agency) website to find out about the taxes that apply to the value of the goods.