You always need to check the conditions of the destination country.
Customs are very restrictive so you should always provide the following information:
- Sender’s name and complete surnames
- Copy of their National Identity Card
- Actual value of the goods you are sending
- Detailed description of the parcel contents
- Date, signature, name, etc.
Please note that for shipments outside the EU, it is mandatory to complete and attach the Customs invoice.
If you are thinking of sending your personal items, remember that it is not possible to send prohibited goods in your suitcase (deodorants, cosmetics, etc.).
As far as clothing/shoes are concerned, Venezuela does not allow the entry of more than three garments per package.