Yes, of course you can save addresses for future shipments.
If you have frequent recipients and you want to save their data so you don't have to manually enter them every time you finalise a new order, here below, you will find the instructions on how to set up your predefined addresses, is very quick and easy:
- Log in to your Packlink account.
- Click My Packlink at the top right of the screen.
- In the central menu, click Addresses.
- To add a new one, click Add address.
- Fill in all the required information and then click Save Data. The new address will now be available in My Addresses.
- If you want to modify an existing address, click View or Edit this address.
- If you want to delete an existing address, click Delete this address.
That's it! You no longer have to manually enter the address.