As you know, the prices offered by Packlink correspond exclusively to the collection, transportation, and delivery of the package of your choice.
If we require an additional charge to complete the service, it might be due to several reasons:
- Discrepancies between the real weight/measurements and the declared ones
- Return of the shipment to the address of origin
- New delivery (delivery on an address different to the one purchased)
- Exceeding the number of collection/delivery attempts included in the order
- Storage costs of a retained parcel
- Custom taxes not assumed by the consignee
- Abandonment or destruction of a parcel
Remember that Packlink will charge you these additional charges automatically through the same payment method employed during the original purchase of the service.