If during the purchasing flow you have not been able to complete the payment, please check the following:
- Check that there is enough balance in your bank account when paying by card or PayPal.
- Check if the shipping address contains any special characters (&, à, ª, º, ä, ë, ø, (), , *, #, ·, $, %, &, etc.).
- Clear your browser's history, cache, cookies and any information to auto-fill forms.
- Finalise your order without using the back button in your browser, as this action may affect then payment process.
- Try to make the payment by opening an incognito tab in your browser.
- Try to purchase the shipment again through the Packlink international platform.
As a general rule, when you experience a payment issue or our platform is temporarily blocked, this is due to one of the following reasons:
- Issue with the payment method - Packlink always reports the error message from your bank. This might be due to card expiration, PayPal account currently blocked, insufficient balance or denied transaction.
- Unidentified card - As established by the European regulation PSD2 regarding secure payments, the card you are using must be verified by the cardholder’s bank entity.
- Two tabs in your browser are open at the same time on Packlink.
- The address provided for the shipment is too long. Some transportation company systems may encounter a conflict with the information provided and will report an error.
If after checking all the above information the payment error persists, please contact us through the support page of our Help Center, selecting the option Question not related to a shipment. When you send your enquiry, please make sure to include the following information:
- Explain the details of the error you are getting.
- The steps you have already checked in this article, before trying to make a new payment.
- A screenshot displaying the error.
Our agents will manage your request and come back to you with an answer as soon as possible.