In the rare event that the carrier did not collect the shipment on the requested day, you can request a new collection.
Why has my parcel not been collected?
Carriers do not always specify the reason for a non-collection. In general, it occurs due to one of the following factors:
- Off-route driver: the driver could not carry out the collection due to traffic or other logistical problems.
- Unexpected events: such as a police investigation, roadworks, extreme weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, transportation strikes or road closures.
- System failure: the carrier's system did not receive your orders details correctly.
- Absent sender: the sender is not at home at the estimated pick-up time.
- Incorrect data/Missing information: accurately indicate the sender's information (name, surname, street and house number, name on the doorbell, opening hours/concierge, digicode to access the building).
To reschedule a pick up click the link below:
- Enter the email address you have used during the purchasing flow.
- Provide the Packlink reference number associated with your shipment. If you don't remember the reference number, you can use this tool to retrieve it.
- Select the new date for the pick up in the calendar. Please note that pick up services are not available on weekends and/or holidays.
- Add comments or any additional information that could be useful for the collection service.
- Click Send.