In the rare event that the carrier did not collect the shipment on the requested day, You can request a new collection starting the next business day.
Carriers do not always specify the reason for a non-collection. In general, it occurs due to one of the following factors:
- The courier could not carry out the collection due to traffic or other logistical problems.
- Unexpected events, such as a police investigation, roadworks or road closures.
- System failure: the carrier's system did not receive your orders details correctly.
- The sender was absent at the address at the time of the collection.
- The collection address was incorrect. If you are sending your goods to an office address, please male sure the company name is always displayed on the label.
To reschedule the pick up, click here.
To forward your request correctly, please provide the following information:
- Accurately indicate the sender's information (name, surname, street and house number, name on the doorbell, opening hours / concierge, digicode to access the building)
- Select a new date for the collection. Please note that pick up services are not available on weekends and/or bank holidays.