You don't need contact the transport carrier because once you have booked your shipment, Packlink will transfer data to the carrier system such as:
- pick-up date
- pick-up and delivery addresses
- Measurements and weight of the parcel(s)
- Type of service.
Packlink does not handle shipments, but we take care to carry out all the steps with the carrier and with the customer. In case you need some help, don't hesitate to contact us!
You can contact Packlink instead of the carrier if:
- Your shipment has not been picked up as planned
- Tracking is not available on our website
- You need to cancel or modify your order details
If you need any assistance with your shipment, please Contact Packlink