With Packlink you can save up to 70% compared to the price offered directly by carriers, thanks to agreements based on the volume of items that are managed through our price comparison platform.
With Packlink you can take advantage of the services offered by the best carrier on the market while saving on the cost, because Packlink negotiates the rates for you.
The cost of shipping with Packlink will depend on the carrier and the type of service selected, as well as the following elements:
- Country and location of collection and delivery
- Weight and size
- Carrier selected
- Service transit times
- Home collection or drop off
On the other hand, please remember that carriers normally offer 3 types of services:
- Express- for faster delivery or air transit to international destinations
- Economy- to ship securely abroad with ground services for reduced transits
- Standard- for strictly terrestrial transit services estimated from 48 working hours